Need a little help?

Monday, August 3, 2009

Cake Pops are here to stay!!

So what's popping? CAKE POPS!!!


These little fellas are actually an inspiration from my baking idol - Bakerella. She's simply the most amazing and talented lady I have come across. Her pictures are beautiful and her creations are simply gorgeous and has that mouth watering effect on me always!

Anyhooo, she was the originator of Cake Pops (wish I could say it was me....mwahahaha!) and we have decided to make our own little Cake Pops back here in Singas.

The price list is up! So click away to find out more....


Oh, we are currently working on updating the order form and should have it up and running before the end of the week so meanwhile if you really wanna get your hands on these pops, do drop us a mail.

XOXO
Little House of Dreams

No comments: